Manchester University is offering an excellent opportunity for brilliant students in the United Kingdom through its International Optometry International Bursary. Applications are now being accepted for the academic term 2022-2023.
The University of Manchester International Scholarship programme is open to all brilliant international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree.
Founded in 1824, the University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England. It is a well-known UK institution that attracts thousands of students worldwide to study annually.
The University of Manchester is considered a red brick university, a product of the civic university movement of the late 19th century. It has more than 40,250 learners and over 12,800 staff affiliates. It is among the most comprehensive universities in the US.
All the eligible candidates will win £2,000, and this amount will support them to cover their studies tuition cost.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for university of Manchester International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the University’s undergraduate degree programs in biology, medicine, and health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be International Students
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants must take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must check the University’s requirements
- Language Requirement: Students must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.