Studying in Canada is a big dream! The University of Saskatchewan Scholarships program is a perfect opportunity to make your dream a reality. At the end of this article, you’ll have all the necessary information for you to secure this scholarship award. There are numerous sources of awards available to students like you. University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada is one of those opportunities.
University of Saskatchewan – About
SUC – Saskatchewan University of Canada is an all-inclusive, multi-campus academic intuition in the region of Saskatchewan, situated in Saskatoon. The school was previously known as the University of Saskatchewan and switched its name in 1991 when it became a non-denominational institution. Saskatchewan has two urban campuses and two affiliated colleges. The major campus is in Saskatoon, where the university started and most of its structures remain. All these make it one of the biggest universities in Canada.
The school is a non-private research institution of higher education in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. It runs doctorates and bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees via the doctoral stream. Folks all over the world are enquiring to know about the courses taught by the University through different programs and many people want to secure admission at SUC.
The university has since had about 23 000 students from all over the world and has graduated thousands which includes four astronauts. Choosing the University of Saskatchewan would be a wonderful choice! It’s a top-notch facility with numerous courses and opportunities.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships – Summary
- Country Name: Canada
- Awarding University: University of Saskatoon
- Funding Type: Complete Funding
- Study Level: Bachelors, MS, PhD
- Deadline: Varies per program
Saskatchewan University is giving out lots of scholarships this year. The greater is the University Scholars Program. The aim of this grant is to embolden exceptional and driven students who could get the funding of private scholarships to pursue an association with a decent university such as Saskatchewan. There are also some other scholarship awards available through the programs or societies that assist students doing post-secondary education or employment.
Benefits of University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
Recipients of University of Saskatchewan Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- The scholarship provides full tuition, accommodation, and board, and necessary textbooks for students who are applying for 2nd or 3rd-year courses.
- A maximum of six candidates is qualified for each scholarship, which is controlled by the Office of the University Registrar.
- The scholarship gives a competitive funding package that empowers students to embark on their academic career ambition at the University of Saskatchewan without being economically underprivileged while doing so.
Duration of These Scholarships
Undergraduate: The scholarship is 4 years
Master: The scholarship is 2 years
Doctoral (Ph.D.): Required 3 years for Ph.D. degree
Fields Offered by the University of Saskatchewan
- Agriculture and Plants
- Business & Economics
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Indigenous Programs
- History and Culture
- Languages and Communications
- Engineering programs
- Technology, and Physics
- Society & Law
Eligibility for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
To be eligible for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships, the applicant must satisfy the requirements below:
- Bachelors scholarship: to apply for a bachelor’s degree, applicants must be a secondary school student outside of Canada.
- For Master’s degree: applicants must have a 4-year BS degree, or similar, from an acknowledged school or college
- For Doctorate Degree: applicants must have a master’s degree or transcripts to get admission to the Ph.D. program.
- English Language Proficiency Verification: IELTS, TOEFL – if applicants cannot pass the IELTS, opt for Duolingo English Test. It is simpler and easier than IELTS.
- Deadline: The last date of submission varies per program, please see award oficial webpage.
How to Apply for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
To win the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships, please follow the instructions below:
- The applicants need to apply Online
- Discover the Program
- Check the affirmation Requirements and afterward Apply.
To inquire further about The University of Saskatchewan Scholarships, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.